Friday, October 16, 2009

Ella is always bubbling and over with excitement and talking a mile a minute when I come to pick her up after choir practice. Generally I get tidbits of information about what what songs they will be singing, when their next performance is, scheduling changes etc. Yesterday, she came bursting forth from church in a flurry over the new music for the Christmas cantata, something about singing on Thanksgiving, and "Guess what Mommy? The Bishop is coming to hear us sing! I mean, actually, I think it's the POPE!"



God bless her enthusiasm! And yes, why wouldn't the Pope come to hear the newest choir member at St. Patrick's?





Meanwhile, dear Gabey bear has been hanging in with us all, going napless until about 5:00 when he crashes.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! The Pope?? :) that is soooo exciting!!!!!!
    I hope she does well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete