Tuesday, October 13, 2009




Ella has really been wanting her own blog. I have resisted. And here I am at 10:30, long after she has gone to sleep (actually not too long, who am I kidding?), getting her started. I thought I would work out any early kinks that might present themselves and that way she could get right to posting. Mainly she said she needs a place to market her beads.


Today Ella set up a stand to sell some of her sculpey beads she made. Our neighbors generously purchased several and she even has orders for three bracelets. However she still has a whole mason jar full of beads. Of course she only sells some of them, not the ones she really likes. Anyhow the beads have brought us to blogland. Ella has come up with the idea and the title, and has warmly invited me to join.


I have a feeling that this might be more fun that I thought. It probably won't be long until she's telling me to go get my own blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you gals are doing it together! Ella, may I purchase some beads? Love the title!

    ReplyDelete