Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Remember those lovely morning shadows from a few days ago? Those branches have grown hearts!

This morning we woke up to fresh Spring leaves!!!!!
A highlight from this evening:
While I was getting dinner out Joshua was designing a dollhouse on pbskids.org. He began shouting from upstairs, "Mommy! You have to come see my house!" Obviously very proud. I came up to see and laughed my head off! He had designed a bathroom with three toilets (one for himself and Ella and Gabriel) and every room had a refrigerator in it!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your brainstorming last night bore some fruits :). Happy to see the pretty hearts. You tell Joshua that I'll be already to move in when he gets that house built!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH a love tree and the PERFECT HOUSE! I do so love you all!

    ReplyDelete